Original Hot Yoga Teacher Training in Arrowtown, New Zealand
LIMITED SPACES LEFT GET IN QUICK!!
Monday 7th March – Sunday 29th March 2021
New Zealand’s first 350 hour certified Original Hot Yoga Teachers Training (OHYTT) led by a team of passionate, senior teachers.
RYT with the Original Hot Yoga Association (USA)
Learn to teach a safe and effective Bikram method ‘26 and 2’ yoga class from world class teachers based in New Zealand!
This is the first training of this kind to take place in New Zealand, a fully comprehensive 350 hour training, including 220 immersive contact hours and an additional 130 non contact/online hours. This training requires 100% attendance to become fully certified.
Start your teaching journey and share your passion of the benefits of this transformational series of yoga. You will come away from this training with the ability to lead students through a safe and effective ‘26 and 2’ 90 minute class. Utilising commanding and operational dialog, you will also gain a sound understanding of anatomy, breakdown of the postures/breathing exercises, yoga philosophy and history. All with a group of likeminded people in a supportive and beautiful setting!
This is a rigorous training, days will start at 7.15am and often end at 11.00pm. You will have time off on Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings.
$5,500 (early bird until 31st January 2021, $6,000 thereafter) inclusive of GST. This includes:
- All aspects of the training, including tuition, hand out materials at the training and review of all materials submitted by you in relation to the non-contact aspects of the training.
- Shared accommodation at Arrowfield Apartments, from and including the evening preceding the commencement of the training to and including the morning of the completion of the training.
- Two main meals per day during the course of the training, beginning with dinner on the evening before the commencement of the training, and ending with breakfast on the final day of the training following the completion of the programme (Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings will not be catered). Food will be mainly vegetarian with a some eggs and fish available.
- Transport to and from the accommodation to Studio Sangha twice a day.
- Airport pick up and drop off (let us know your flight details once booked).
Please note, tuition fee does not include the recommended reading material or travel to the region.
There is also a non residential option, however, given the long days and rigour of the training it is highly recommended you engage in the full immersive experience and not worry about food and transportation.
To apply for this training you need to complete and submit the form below and pay a non-refundable deposit of $500.00. The balance of the tuition fee ($5,000.00) must be paid no later than one calendar month prior to the commencement of the training.
You can also pay your deposit here or via our Hot Yoga Dunedin App – under Teacher training.